Avenue V Agency is seeking a work-at-home web designer/website manager to join its team. You must be enthusiastic and passionate, and you must have an excellent portfolio of work.
Requirements (from job listing):
• 1-2 years of web design experience is required
• Proficiency in Adobe CS: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver
• Bachelor’s Degree (or comparable work experience)
• Experience in a web-related environment is preferred
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills, thorough attention to detail
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team
• Understanding of website design structure and interactivity
• Knowledge of web applications (Web 2.0)
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
The company is located in New York, but is open to a telecommute arrangement. If interested in this home-based opportunity, please email your resume, a link to your portfolio on the Web, and your salary requirements to: email@example.com. You can also visit the job listing. Good luck!