CCCI is seeking a work-at-home web publisher in Ft. Worth, Texas, for a long-term contract position. You will provide end user support and system enhancements for the company’s content management system, as well as design and create content for the internal and external Web environment.
Specifically, you will be transitioning a significant amount of content to SharePoint over the next 12 months.
Requirements (from job listing):
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Project management skills required.
• Candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter and willing to multitask while learning new
technologies and practices.
• Candidate must have excellent oral and written skills.
• Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with customers, teammates, and management.
• Must be able to successfully pass a detail background check prior to starting this position
• JQuery, Advanced Dreamweaver, TeamSite, and SharePoint skills desired.