Layla Grayce and Zinc Door are seeking a work-at-home junior graphic designer. You will be designing projects for a variety of needs across both brands. This includes email campaigns, websites, blogs, banners, magazine print ads, marketing, and more.
According to the job listing, “You must have superior design skills and a strong ability to develop concepts and layouts that visually, strategically, and accurately represent each distinct brand’s unique and established aesthetic.”
- A degree in graphic design, web design, or a related field
- Two or more years of professional design experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator on Mac OSX
- Skill in photo editing and color correction
- A strong portfolio with applicable work and typography ability
- Organized; deadline and detail oriented
- Skilled at project management
- Experience with and passion for interiors and retail is a plus
This is a full-time position with a set schedule. You will be part of the company’s virtual web team. If interested in learning more about this home-based position, please submit your resume, portfolio, and salary/history requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!