A small California company is seeking a work-at-home website content administrator on a part-time, temporary basis. You may be asked to come in to the Santa Clara office from time to time, so you must live within driving distance.
You must have excellent written, organizational, and verbal communications abilities, and you must be detail-oriented. You also must be highly proficient with the Internet and web technology.
Other Necessary Experience (from listing):
• Experience with .php web CMSs [such as X-Cart, Magento, WordPress]
• Should possess an understanding and working knowledge of e-mail generation.
• Excellent command of the English in all areas of communication, work well independently, and self-motivated
• Excellent knowledge of HTML
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Team player who is comfortable with self-direction
• Practical knowledge of Photoshop or similar image software
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Experience with HTML email marketing desired
Compensation is $15 per hour. If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please submit a cover letter in a Word document and your CV in a separate document (WORD or PDF acceptable) to: email@example.com.
This position was found on Craigslist. Please do your own due diligence.