Sedgwick CMS is seeking a work-at-home claims team lead to analyze claims, determine benefits due, work with high exposure claims involving litigation and rehabilitation, and more. You must have a college degree and a minimum of three years of claims management experience, as well as appropriate certification and licenses.
Requirements (from job listing):
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate insurance principles and laws for line-of-business handled, recoveries offsets and deductions, claim and disability duration, cost containment procedures including medical management practices and Social Security and Medicare application procedures as applicable to line of business
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Some travel may be required. If interested in applying for this work-from-home position, please see the job listing. Good luck!