WellPoint (Anthem) is seeking registered nurses to man their 24/7 NurseLine. These are work at home positions. Both full and part-time work at home schedules are available.
This position does require online pre-employment skills assessments. These assessments are free of charge and can be taken from any computer with Internet access.
From the company:
“Become part of the force that will drive the future of health care, and propel Anthem, Inc. toward our vision of being America’s valued health partner. Build upon your diverse clinical skills and experience, while enjoying opportunities for advancement and a more balanced way of life. Join us and help improve health outcomes and quality of life for our associates, members and communities.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Current, unrestricted RN license from applicable state
- Med/Surg, ER, ICU or Telemetry areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; organized and motivated
- Strong computer
- Ability to be licensed in multiple states in a timely manner
- Professional certifications, knowledge of care management assessment techniques, and provider and community resource knowledge are a plus
- Telephone triage experience is strongly desired
- BSN a plus
If you meet all minimum requirements for this work at home position, you will be contacted via email. You must complete the assessments within 48 hours of receipt in order to move forward in the employment process.
If interested in learning more about this home-based position, please see the work at home employment listing. You can also follow the above link to learn about other healthcare careers at Wellpoint/Anthem. Good luck!