Bayada Home Healthcare is seeking a work-at-home on-call manager in the Wyomissing, PA area. You will be responsible for coordinating services after hours for the company’s clients. Hours will be every other week, Monday 5:00 pm to Monday 8:30 am.
Responsibilities include retrieving messages from the answering service, returning client calls promptly, covering call-outs, problem-solving, handling emergencies, and coordinating clinical issues with the on-call nurse.
You will first be trained in the office to perform your duties, after which you will be allowed to work from your own home office. The company will provide you a cell phone and fax machine.
Requirements (from listing):
- Staff scheduling experience (within home care preferred)
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast pace environment.
- Strong computer skills a must
- HS Diploma is required
- Advanced Training or Certification in Health Care/Associate Degree [i.e LPN] / 4 year Degree is preferred
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing on Careerbuilder. Good luck!