Humana is seeking work-at-home post-discharge care survey specialists in Washington and Utah. You must be a detail-oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills. You will be making phone calls to Medicare members post-discharge to assess gaps in care.
Additionally, you must have excellent web navigation, keyboard, and Microsoft Office abilities. Other requirements (from job listing):
- Role Essentials
- · Good computer skills
- · Excellent communication skills
- · 1-3 years related experience (preferably in a clinical setting)
- · Familiarity with medical terminology
- · Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Role Desirables
- · Associates or Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- · LPN or MA background preferred.
- · 1-3 years Health Plan experience
- · Medicaid/Medicare experience
- · Special Certifications: Certified Nurse Assistant or Medical Assistant