Infocision is hiring work-at-home customer support across the U.S. You will be receiving inbound and conducting outbound calls to recruit volunteers for leading non-profit organizations, such as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the American Heart Association.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Basic computer skills are required; proficiency navigating between multiple windows is desirable
- At least 6 months of employment is desired; any experience in sales, call center, telemarketing, and/or customer service is helpful
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong people skills; friendly, listens well, articulate, self-assured, and professional
- Patient, empathetic, team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Has the ability to work a specified flexible work schedule including working one weekend day
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is desirable
The company offers comprehensive training, medical, dental, and life. If interested in learning more about this work-from-home opportunity, please see the job listing on Careebuilder. Good luck!