Maritz Research continues to hire work-at-home phone interviewers to make outbound calls. You will be interviewing customers and performing data entry. You must be able to follow directions, procedures, and instructions exactly. Note: the company does not accept applicants currently working for other market research firms.
Requirements (from employment listing):
- Good basic reading skills; clear English
- Explicitly follow verbal and written instructions
- Friendly and professional in all situations; high tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Self-motivation to achieve production and quality goal; excellent attendance
Equipment and Work Station:
- Broadband connection to the Internet – reliable and high-speed
- PC with Microsoft 2000 & Internet Explorer Version 5.0 or better
- Telephone with clear and reliable reception; active email account
- Secure and private home office: quiet, free of background noise; safe and free of hazards
You must maintain client confidentiality at all times, and you must follow company procedures and policies to the letter. Finally, you must have a quiet work space, free of distractions.
Paid training is provided. Compensation starts at minimum wage. However, a wage increase is available after 30 days (up to $0.75 additional). You must be willing to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. Schedules are flexible.
This position is 100% home-based. If interested in requesting an application for this work-from-home position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be directed to: email@example.com. Good luck!