Crossover is hiring home-based QA testers from around the world to help them find mistakes in products. These are 40 hour per week positions.
Compensation for these home-based quality assurance jobs is $10.00 per hour.
From the company:
“At Crossover you will play a dynamic leadership role in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for going through products, identifying problems or bugs, and creating detailed reports on each issue. You will act as a user, searching through the user interface of a product in order to help the team creating a usable, effective product.”
Requirements (from work-at-home employment listing):
- Able to walk through features or products and identify problems
- Able to file bugs in product with a detailed description of the path of arrival to the bug as well as the bug itself
- Excellent communication skills
- Attentive to detail in the product or feature as well as in reports on bugs
- Comfort going through a product or feature as a user
- Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
These home-based positions are 100% remote, meaning you can work from anywhere in the world with Internet access.
If interested in this work at home opportunity, please see the home-based job listing. Good luck!