Shutterstock is hiring work at home image reviewers in the Western United States. These are freelance work at home positions. You will create your own schedule.
Hours are between 25 and 30 per week.
From the company:
“We are hiring Image Reviewers located in the …Western USA …to evaluate editorial images for their overall quality, technical execution, editorial integrity, and adherence to our image acceptance standards.“
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Mandatory: Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for photography with 2+ years of editorial photography experience, preferably as a photographer, contributor to stock agencies, photo editor, or photo researcher.
- Extensive knowledge of editorial events (news, entertainment, and sports), image industry trends, and styles.
- Must be available to work 25-30 hours per week including 5-8 hours per weekend.
- Must have high-speed wired broadband Internet access, own a PC or Mac, and own a sufficient and accurate color display for viewing high-resolution images.
- Adept at super detailed image and metadata evaluation, along with a basic foundation of best practices in post-production processes.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- Highly organized, super analytical and extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong command of English; ability to read/write and participate in operations and business meetings.
You will be using your own equipment, and therefore need to have an up-to-date computer and monitor with excellent color display for this work at home position.
If interested in this home-based opportunity, please see the work at home employment listing. Good luck!