Holiday Inn Club Vacations is seeking work at home quality assurance verification agents in Florida. This home-based QA position may be available elsewhere (unclear), but does require attendance at quarterly meetings and occasional events in the Kissimmee call center.
From the company:
“The Quality Assurance Call Verification Agent is responsible for monitoring and verifying call quality and integrity for package sales in our Marketing Call Center. This agent also ensures that the package compliance is consistent with the departmental quality goals and initiatives.”
Qualifications (from work-at-home job listing):
- Administrative and/or data entry experience or call center environment experience preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite specifically utilizing Outlook.
- Must have experience utilizing data base programs.
- Must have exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Excellent proof reading skills.
- Must possess good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read/write/speak the English language, Spanish a plus.
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Experience working in the Vacation Ownership or hospitality industry preferred.
- Experience working with In-contact, Verint, and software programs preferred.
Finally, you must have your high school diploma or its equivalent for these work at home quality assurance positions, and you must have Internet access and a phone.
If interested in learning more about this home-based opportunity, please see the work at home job listing! Good luck!