If you’re ready to start making some serious money – either from home or out in the brick and mortar world – you can’t beat Career Step for reputation or cost!
I studied transcription at Career Step, and I was so impressed with the people and the program. The people at CS were so helpful and kind, and I really felt they wanted me to succeed!
- Free laptop or up to $400 off tuition
- $100 e-gift card
- Free ebooks
- Free instructor support
- Free graduate support and job search advice
- Free certification exam voucher(s) (up to a $570 value!)
- Qualifying programs: Only students enrolling in the Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration and Billing, Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration, Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Billing, Healthcare IT, Medical Office Manager, Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS, Professional Medical Coding and Billing, Medical Transcription Editor, Medical Transcription, Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR, Pharmacy Technician, Computer Technician, Medical Administrative Assistant, Veterinary Assistant, Medical Billing, or Executive Assistant programs are eligible for the free laptop.
- To be eligible the free laptop, new students enrolling in a qualifying program must pay their tuition in a single payment at the time of enrollment. If they wish to take advantage of a payment plan, the 3-month payment option offers a 5% tuition discount.
- Cash discounts: Students who receive the laptop are not eligible for any additional discounts; however, if laptop eligible students would like a cash discount instead, that option is available.
- Eligibility exceptions: Students who are enrolling through an academic partner may not qualify for these offers.
- MyCAA enrolling students are eligible for a laptop only: Because of Department of Defense restrictions on the MyCAA program, additional tuition discounts are not available to students enrolling with MyCAA funding. However, with the move to ebooks, all new MyCAA students will receive a laptop with their course to ensure they can access their ebook resources.
Career Step’s online programs are flexible, convenient, and offered at a fraction of the cost of on-campus career programs. Also, you have more access to instructors, and can proceed at your own pace!
If you’re looking for a work at home career, head on over to Career Step and read more! There, you can also watch videos about the various programs and get a better idea of what training for a career at Career Step is like!