Patient First is again seeking work-at-home medical transcriptionists. Requirements (from the listing):
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of medical transcription experience in a hospital or specialty setting preferred;
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined in order to work at home without direct supervision;
- Must be able to accurately type more than 65 words per minute;
- Must be able to meet a minimum line count of 7000 lines per week;
- Must have basic computer skills with a firm understanding of Windows, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer, etc.