Cambridge Transcriptions is seeking work at home legal transcriptionists and stenographers! These are 100% home-based independent contractor positions.
From the company:
“We are seeking highly skilled legal transcriptionists and stenographers with a strong grasp of English grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary, who are detail-oriented and capable of following very specific instructions.”
Further Qualifications (from work-at-home job listing):
- Previous transcription experience
- Access to transcription equipment (foot pedal, quality headphones or audio equipment, computer and internet connection, steno machine, if used, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Reliable, flexible and attentive to detail
- Efficient and responsible communicator
- Ability to work efficiently on tasks while maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Stenography experience or training
- Certification from a national or state professional board (AAERT, NCRA, etc.)
- Familiarity with legal terminology
The company is only able to hire U.S. based work at home transcriptionists and stenographers. You provide your own equipment.
Cambridge Transcriptions is a well-respected company. Pay for these work at home transcription positions is competitive.
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!
If you’d like to learn more about starting your own work at home general transcription career, read my work at home story!