You must be willing and able to schedule at least 32 hours a week and transcribe a minimum of 6,000 lines per week. Part-time employees must be willing to work 20 to 31 hours per week and transcribe a minimum of 4,000 lines.
Equipment requirements (from company listing):
- High Speed Internet connection
- Computer 3 years old or newer with at least 1 GB of RAM
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, or 7(32 bit)
- Headset (USB headset required)
- USB foot pedal (Infinity is standard)
- Reference materials (i.e. word books for your specialties, medical dictionary, drug reference)
Compensation is based on a number of factors. For more information on this work-from-home position and to apply, please visit the company’spage. Good luck!
If you’re interested in a career in general transcription (not medical), you can read my work at home general transcription story here.
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!