You must be willing and able to schedule at least 32 hours a week and transcribe a minimum of 6,000 lines per week. Part-time employees must be willing to work 20 to 31 hours per week and transcribe a minimum of 4,000 lines.
Equipment requirements (from company listing):
- High Speed Internet connection
- Computer 3 years old or newer with at least 1 GB of RAM
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, or 7(32 bit)
- Headset (USB headset required)
- USB foot pedal (Infinity is standard)
- Reference materials (i.e. word books for your specialties, medical dictionary, drug reference)
Compensation is based on a number of factors. For more information on this work-from-home position and to apply, please visit the company’spage. Good luck!
If you’re interested in a career in general transcription (not medical), you can read my work at home general transcription story here.