Transcription Express is seeking work-at-home general transcriptionists. You may be located anywhere in the Phoenix metro area. You must be able to attend a five-day training session in the company’s Gilbert, AZ offices.
All candidates should be willing to accept audio files five days a week (minimum of four hours of work per day). You will be paid by the page produced. Subcontractors currently earn between $350 and $1,600 per month, depending on audio accepted and typing speed.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Type at least 60 words per minute with 90% or better accuracy.
- Be able to show proficiency in spelling and homonyms.
- Have a home-office set up, including computer and high-speed Internet.
- A digital foot pedal, headset, and access license are required and can be leased from Transcription Express.
- Be willing to submit to an extensive background check.
If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing on Careerbuilder. As always do your own due diligence. Good luck! You can read my work at home general transcription story here.