Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group is seeking work-at-home medical transcriptionists. A high school diploma is required. CMT status and a minimum of one year of experience is preferred. You must live within one hour of the St. Joseph Campus in Milwaukee.
This is a 40 hour-per-week 1st shift position. Benefits are available. Requirements are as follows (from listing):
1. Basic knowledge of med terminology, anatomy and physiology, disease processes, signs and symptoms, medications and lab values. Knowledge of specialties as appropriate.
2. Knowledge of med transcribing guidelines and practices.
3. Proven skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, style and editing.
4. Ability to use designated professional reference materials.
5. Ability to operate word processing equipment, dictation and transcribing equipment and software and other equipment as specified.
6. Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
7. Ability to concentrate.
8. Excellent listening skills.
9. Excellent hand, eye and auditory coordination.
10. Ability to understand and apply confidentiality requirements.
11. Ability to work independently with minimal / no supervision.
12. Ability to proofread documents and identify errors.
If interested in this home-based position, please see thelisting. Good luck!