Mainstreet Commerce is seeking a work-at-home tech customer support department manager. You must have a BA or BS in computer science or a related field. You may work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Qualifications (from ad on Monster):
• You must exhibit the highest level of maturity
• BS or BA in Computer Science or related technical field
• 7+ years of technical customer care experience in enterprise class technical environments
• 5+ years of experience with a wide range of applications (e.g. ERP, WMS, CRM)
• 5+ years practical architecture and design consulting experience with Integration technologies across various languages, file formats, and transport methods
• Superior technical skills with a strong background in Microsoft technologies; Microsoft MCP certified
• Subject matter expertise in the realm of ebusiness/ecommerce, order administration, fulfillment, supply chain and customer care administration
• Must be able to work for any employer in the United States without Visa sponsorship
If interested in this telecommute position, please forward your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see the original job listing on Monster. Good luck!