CTG is seeking a work-at-home e-learning writer to plan and create content for Flash e-learning modules. You will be identifying learning objectives, creating storyboards, and working closely with the company’s creative team.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Strong skills and experience in designing and writing instructional content on technical topics
- Experience developing scripts for voiceover purposes
- Proficient editorial competence, with the ability to follow and apply the IBM Style guidelines where appropriate
- Knowledge of a typical e-Learning or documentation review process
- Understanding of the role of instructional design/development in a product development process
- Strong analytical problem determination/solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated to seek information and clarification whenever needed, and incorporate that information into appropriate documentation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well in a team
- High degree of organizational skills
This is an ongoing independent contractor position. If interested in learning more about this work-from-home opportunity, please see the job listing on Careerbuilder. Good luck!