Here’s a quick share. Little Things is seeking freelance contributors to pitch ideas and content to the site’s senior editor. They are particularly interested in content with “share appeal,” according to their listing.
There are no quotas. You work when and how much you like.
Qualifications: (from telecommute job listing):
- A genuine love and talent for all things shareable
- The idea of curating/creating and circulating a piece of content that makes it around the country in record time gives you goosebumps
- Obsessive attention to detail and grammar
- Takes initiative and thrives under autonomy
- Uncanny ability to adapt to a new voice. We have a broad audience and we know it well – we’ll need you to embrace our voice and keep it appealing
- Knack for keeping it fresh – we put a lot of pieces out there, and this is part of the challenge and the fun
If interested in this work-at-home writing opportunity, please see the original freelance employment listing. Good luck!