Money Crashers is seeking a work-at-home personal finance editor! Hours are flexible. You will be responsible for “finalizing” five or more articles per day, as well as participating in public relations efforts. This includes proofreading, formatting, and keyword optimization.
The ideal candidate will have the following (from job listing):
- Have excellent writing and editing skills
- Have intermediate knowledge of HTML formatting
- Have experience with blogging platforms like WordPress
- Be extremely detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and work well as part of a team
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about being a long-term part of the Money Crashers team
- Have experience with on-page search engine optimization (SEO) techniques – including performing keyword research using various tools, optimizing title tags, headers, and descriptions, and adding in appropriate links to useful content
- Previous experience in PR a plus
This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position. Compensation is competitive, and payment will be made through either PayPal or direct deposit. If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please see the job listing at MediaBistro. Good luck!