SanovaWorks, a monthly medical journal, is currently seeking a work-at-home assistant editor. The primary responsibilities of this position are: proofreading, copyediting, preparing submitted material for publication, communicating with authors, and assisting in evaluating submitted content.
Requirements (from listing):
- 2-3 years editing experience in a publishing environment
- Comfort with medical/scientific content and the ability to interpret it
- Knowledge of AMA style
- Must be self-directed and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work efficiently under deadline pressure
- A high degree of flexibility
Salary is $40,000 to $45,000. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental, 401K, and more. If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!