AppleCare is seeking work-at-home iTunes Chat advisors to assist customers. You will be assisting customers with issues, handling account and product inquiries, addressing hardware and software issues, and escalating issues, as needed, through appropriate channels.
You must be organized and able to multitask when necessary. Additionally, you must have a quiet home office, high-speed Internet, and a dedicated telephone land line.
Requirements (from employment listing):
- 1-2 years experience in customer service/support environment or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem solve; strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Typing, minimum of 40 WPM
- Apple product knowledge preferred
- Discipline to work remotely from home
- Availability to attend approximately 3 to 4 weeks of online training on a fixed schedule (may include weekends)
- Flexibility to work shifts between the hours of 7:00 a.m. CST and 11:30 p.m. CST including weekends
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
- Successful completion of initial training
According to the job listing, the company offers “competitive pay, great benefits, stock opportunities, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.”
If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing. (Scroll down the listing page to see it.) Good luck!