Capital One is hiring home-based customer service reps in Virginia. You must be able to train in Richmond for two days, after which you will train from your own home. These are full-time home-based positions.
Candidates must live within 75-100 miles of the Richmond site.
From the company:
“Capital One has expanded our Customer Service positions to a Work at Home role. We are looking for agents that demonstrate self motivation, strong communication and time management skills, as well as a positive attitude to join our amazing Work at Home Team. This is an exciting full time opportunity for the right candidate to provide an unmatched experience to our loyal customers through one call resolution.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
– High School diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or Military experience
– At least 1 year of experience in a Customer Service role
– Capable of and comfortable with working through challenges to achieve the desired result.
– Comfortable with change
– Proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, Outlook)
– Able to troubleshoot basic computer issues
– Thrives in a self-paced environment
– Able to operate independently and maintain a quiet, remote work environment.
– Provide feedback to managers to help enhance the customer experience
– Passionate customer service advocate
– Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
– Ability to troubleshoot basic computer issues
– Ability to be self-motivated and operate autonomously in a quiet, remote work environment
– Capable of working through changes and challenges to achieve the desired result
– Possess strong decision making ability and pay close attention to detail
This is an awesome home-based opportunity if you live in Virginia! You must have a quiet home office, high-speed Internet, and have or be willing to acquire a dedicated landline.
If interested in this work at home position, please see the home-based job listing. Good luck!