Support.com continues to hire home-based chat customer service reps in the United States! These work at home chat positions are 100% remote. Compensation is $10.25 per hour.
The perfect candidate for these home-based positions will have excellent written and spoken abilities, be a quick learner, have excellent customer support abilities, be detail-oriented and organized, have strong organizational skills, and have strong problem solving capabilities.
From the company:
“At Support.com you’ll work with confident leaders who have changed the way consumers and small businesses experience technology. As you grow with us, you’ll be inspired and challenged to be your best. Support.com acknowledges our employees for their achievements through ongoing employee development, competitive salaries and reward programs.”
Qualifications (also from work-at-home job listing):
- Minimum of 1 year experience setting up home networks (or equivalent technical training)
- Minimum of 1 year experience setting up home printers (or equivalent technical training)
- 1 year of related experience in a customer service environment
- Understanding of wired and wireless home networks using multiple network technologies such as cable modems, routers, printers, etc. (DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Port Forwarding)
- Successfully pass our technical test and complete our interview process
- Pass an extensive background check
- Must be at least 18 years
Additionally, candidates should be able to type 30 to 40 words per minute.
The company provides its home-based employees medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid training; paid time off; an employee stock purchase plan; a 401K; and more!
If interested in this work at home opportunity, see the original home-based job listing. Good luck!