The Hartford is seeking a work-from-home outside claim rep in Tyler, Marshall, or Longview, Texas. A laptop computer, digital camera, and company car equipped with a GPS unit will be provided by the company. You will be providing mobile, onsite service to policyholders.
Requirements (from listing):
- 3 years of first party residential and structural property claim handling /adjusting required (must be evident on resume)
- Ability to write structural damage estimates using computerized software applications required, preferably Xactimate
- Demonstrated proficiency in construction estimating and repair techniques
- Ability to adjust Property claims in both Personal & Commercial Lines required
- Strong customer service orientation
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Computer literacy and strong keyboard skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be available for catastrophe (CAT) deployment, oftentimes on short or limited notice, as a condition of employment.
- Lifting requirement of 40-50 pounds and ability to climb up on roofs to inspect damage.
You will work from your own home office, but travel in the area is required. The company provides a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life, disability, employee stock purchase, and 401K. If interested in learning more about this home-based opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!