1-800-Flowers hires seasonal work-at-home customer support agents in the following U.S. states: Arizona, Texas, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, New Hampshire, Montana, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Oregon.
Job Requirements (from job listing):
- Highly PC literate and have their own PC with a reliable high-speed Internet connection
- Ability to type 35 words per minute is essential
- Fluent in the use of Instant Message, and ability to download software
- Prior call center experience strongly preferred
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED to apply
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Fundamental math skills required
- Strong sales skills
- Highly motivated and Dependable
You must have a quiet home office. If interested in learning more about this work-from-home opportunity and equipment requirements, please see the job listing on the company’s website. Under position, click on “customer service” and scroll down to view.