Teleflora is currently seeking work-at-home customer service agents on a part-time basis. You must have your high school diploma or its equivalent. They are planning on hiring a large group for the new year. Training classes for the Valentine’s Day season will begin the first part of January.
The company is currently NOT accepting applications in the following U.S states: AL, CA, CT, IL, MA, NM, NV, NY,OR, RI, VT and WA.
Requirements (from job listing):
- If you have previous floral industry experience, please indicate in detail on your resume
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills including grammar and voice quality
- Demonstrates professional phone demeanor and attitude at all times
- Self-sufficient and dependable.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Flexible and resilient
- Active listening and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer challenges
- Ability to handle conflict over the phone- win/win attitude
- Ability to problem solve and properly execute company/client policies while creating a positive customer experience
- Computer literate- the ability to fluidly navigate between multiple browser and application systems including web-based systems, intranet interfaces, and non-windows based programs
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Function comfortably in a performance-based environment with calls that are monitored, recorded and assessed. Call times and quality scores are an integral part of the position
- Previous telephone customer service experience is desirable
- Legally able to work in the United States
Training compensation is your state’s minimum wage. After training, compensation ranges from $8.00 to $11.00 per hour with commission. If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!