Walgreens is currently hiring work-at-home resolution specialists in the Orlando, FL area to resolve third-party rejects, make phone calls as needed, and answer inbound calls and voicemails from customers. Training will take place in Orlando.
* Ability to work a varying shift schedule and/or overtime as required (based on business needs)
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact and communicate with internal and external customers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to travel as needed; some travel may be required to conduct training classes in other locations and upon management request
* Strong working knowledge of PC computer functionality
* Excellent written and oral communications.
* Previous experience handling third party insurance rejects is preferred.
* Must be able to read and understand prescription data (including SIG codes).
* Must be organized and extremely detail oriented.
* Must reside in the state of Florida
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
* Must have the ability to complete training in Orlando, Fl
* Medical billing and past retail pharmacy experience is preferred