Requirements (from job listing):
- High School Diploma or GED Required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications; specifically PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Healthcare Claims experience is required
- 2+ Years of Project Management experience is preferred
- 2+ years of Appeals Operations Experience strongly preferred (Claims, Calls, Adjustment, and/or Appeals Workflow)
- Familiarity with CMS Regulations & Regulatory Instructions is preferred.
- UHC Operations Systems knowledge is helpful (Stars System, ORS, ISET, Navigator, COSMOS, NICE, ILEAD, and AS400 [RxWeb])
- Medicare knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting terms a plus.
These are 100% home-based positions with opportunities for career advancement. If interested in seeing a video about this opportunity or applying, please see the job listing at Careerbuilder. Good luck!