Bright Horizons is seeking work-at-home customer service agents living within a one-hour drive of Broomfield, Colorado. You will be required to work onsite for the first month of training, after which you will be allowed to work from your own home office.
You will be assisting clients, making reservations, scheduling appointments, educating clients on the company’s services and programs, and researching resources. Customer care is done via email and phone.
You must have your high school diploma or its equivalent. An associate’s degree or higher is preferred. Additionally, you must have one year of customer support experience, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and super time management and organizational abilities.
Finally, you must be able to type 35 WPM minimum, and be proficient in basic Microsoft applications (Outlook and Word).
Equipment Requirements (from job listing):
• PC running Genuine Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
• Minimum 20 GB free hard drive disk space
• Minimum 2 GB RAM (4GB is Recommended)
• 1.8 GHz Processor or higher (Dual Core or higher Processor)
• Monitor with minimum screen resolution of 1024×768 (1280×1024 recommended)
• Current Anti-Virus software with updated definitions (Recommended: Microsoft Security Essentials)
• AntiVirus program.
• Current anti-spyware software (Recommended: Malwarebytes)
• Firewall installed & operating -or- Windows firewall turned on.