LoanSifter is seeking a work-at-home data acquisition specialist in the U.S. This is a full-time position. You will be saving, extracting, translating and uploading data, including pricing, guidelines, and bulletins provided by various financial institutions into the company’s database, as this data must be kept up to date in real time.
Qualifications (from job listing):
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite, specializing in Excel.
- Technologically savvy and logical
- Flexible and resilient, while working in an ever-changing industry; team player
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
You must have high-speed Internet, Microsoft Office 2007 or higher, an up-to-date computer, and a quiet home office with few distractions. If interested in learning more about this telecommute research and data entry opportunity, please see the job listing at Bright.com. Good luck!
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!