The Pearson Foundation is seeking a work-at-home managing editor to work on a long-term curriculum development project about finance on a freelance basis in the Mill Valley, CA area. You will guide the annual revision of high school courses in the subject area of finance.
You will work mainly from home with occasional in-person meetings in Mill Valley, CA. Hourly expectations are 30 to 35 per week. The project begins in mid-August. Requirements (from the listing):
– A total of 5 years professional and progressive editorial experience, including 2+ years oversight of production
– Subject matter expertise & experience in Finance or Biz Administration a must
– Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in English, communications, education, or a relevant field
– Availability and flexibility for the duration of theproject, with some travel possible
– Proficiency with MS Office applications (especially the advancedfunctions of Microsoft Word)
– Working knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style
Previous relevant experience is preferred. If interested in this work-from-home position, please see the job listing. Good luck!