Humana is seeking work-at-home medical records retrieval specialists in the Lubbock, Amarillo, or Panhandle, TX areas. You will be working from your own home office. However, travel is required in this position.
The Medical Records Retrieval Specialist travels to physicians’ offices within a specific region and scans medical records into the company’s secure system.
Requirements (from job listing):
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation with insurance and valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel locally
- Ability to travel overnight up to 1 week each month within the Panhandle, Odessa/Midland region and San Antonio for training.
An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field is desired, but not required. This position is full-time. If interested in this home-based position, please see the job listing at Careerbuilder. Good luck!