G2N, Inc. is hiring work at home medical coders. It appears these positions are available throughout the U.S. You will be reviewing documents and assigning the appropriate ICD-9, CPT, and evaluation management codes.
Requirements (from home-based job listing):
- RHIT / RHIA /CCS certification.
- A minimum of one year experience with inpatient and outpatient coding.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft product suite and Internet.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry approximately 25 lbs. about 50 feet
You must have high-speed Internet availability. The company will provide all necessary equipment.
The company offers an excellent benefits package, which includes health, dental, life, disability, and a 4% matching 401K.
If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the original employment listing on Indeed. Good luck!