Lionbridge is hiring work at home online shoppers for a three-month project! Hours are approximately 25 per week. Pay is hourly. The project may be extended.
From the company:
“Spend the workday shopping online to help our clients to determine which stores provide the best
“As an Online Shopper, you’ll be shopping at a wide variety of online retailers and collecting a range of detailed data about every aspect of the experience – from buying products to contacting customer service to returning products.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Strong experience and interest in online shopping & shop online regularly
- High attention to detail, organization, and task management skills
- Proficient verbal & written communication skills in English
- Proven reliability and reputation regarding financial matters as you are trusted with the client credit card
- Ability to multitask and make progress on many levels at once
- Availability to work from home on a regular weekday schedule
- High-speed Internet connection, and printer at home
- Ability to reliably receive packages every weekday at home & return them via mail or courier within the given timeline
- High degree of expertise with Internet browsing, email and common Office applications (especially with Excel sheets or similar tools)
- Work experience in online-shopping, customer service and/or data collection projects is recommended
As a online shopping rater, you will be collecting data to determine which online retailers provide the best customer service and shopping experience.
You must be detail-oriented and have effective communication skills.
The timetable for this work at home position will vary from day-to-day, so you must be flexible with regards to scheduling.
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!