World Travel Holdings is seeking work-at-home reservations agents in the following U.S. States: AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY. In this position, you will be handling two to three inbound sales and customer service calls per hour, answering questions, booking reservations, and then providing confirmation.
Further Requirements (from employment listing):
- Ability to delight customers and create a WOW experience
- Talent to win customers over quickly in order to sell them their dream vacation
- Skills that thrill: problem solving skills, decision making skills, and amazing communication skills (both oral and written)
- Absolutely amazing customer service expertise and a desire to exceed expectations
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for travel; after all, we’re selling fun!
- Super tech savvy; strong typing skills, Internet navigation and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Thirst for learning and ability to fully participate in a 6 week on-boarding and training program
- We need to be here when our customers need us! Our Customer Care Representatives need to be available to work a schedule including nights and weekends between the hours of 1 p.m. EST and 3 a.m. EST, including holidays. Your scheduled hours and days off will change every 12 weeks within this time frame in order for us to best service our customer.
You must have a quiet home office, free of distractions, from which to work. You must also be available to work 35 to 45 hours per week, dependent upon the company’s needs.
Compensation is $11 per hour plus incentives (Rate is raised after 6 months; then again at 12 months). Training is paid. The company also offers health benefits, 401K, paid time off, travel discounts, and the opportunity to win free travel. If interested in learning more about this home-based opportunity, please see the original job listing. Good luck!