Accounting Principals is seeking work-at-home mortgage underwriters. Compensation ranges from $55,000 to $70,000 a year. You must have a minimum of five years of underwriting experience.
Additionally, you must be able to perform the following functions (directly from listing):
• Review and decision credit, income, asset and property documentation on designated loans for compliance and investor guidelines and clearing conditions as applicable.
• Demonstrate the ability to review/decision loans that are designated as higher risk and/or high priority.
• Identify and work through alternatives for loans that fall outside of guidelines. Demonstrate the ability to translate underwriting guidelines with application of mitigating factors, when applicable, to ensure proper salability to investors.
• Communicate both in writing and orally with third party stakeholders and clients as needed.
• Review low risk flags from data alerts to clear variances.
• Update processing system with appropriate conditions.
• Consistently meet established productivity and quality measurements on a consistent basis.
• Perform other duties within CRM, as needed.
The company is located in Jacksonville, Florida. However, the listing does not say you must reside there to qualify for this position. If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please see the following job listing on Careerbuilder. Good luck!