Modis is seeking a work-at-home web developer in Austin, Texas. This is a part-time position of 15 to 20 hours per week. You will have one phone meeting with the CTO once a week and work independently from your own home office or anywhere with Internet access.
This is a long-term position that has the possibility of turning into a permanent position in the future. You must be entrepreneurial-minded and enjoy working as part of a team, and you must be creative, flexible, efficient, and passionate.
Requirements (from listing):
Experience in the Following is Required:
* 3 years experience with Web Development
* 1 year experience with HTML with some HTML5
* 1 year experience with CSS with some CSS3
* 1 year experience working with PHP code and ability to modify and create code by hand
* Experience with WordPress modules and plug-ins
If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!