Modis is seeking a work-at-home web developer in Austin, Texas. This is a part-time position of 15 to 20 hours per week. You will have one phone meeting with the CTO once a week and work independently from your own home office or anywhere with Internet access.
This is a long-term position that has the possibility of turning into a permanent position in the future. You must be entrepreneurial-minded and enjoy working as part of a team, and you must be creative, flexible, efficient, and passionate.
Requirements (from listing):
Experience in the Following is Required:
* 3 years experience with Web Development
* 1 year experience with HTML with some HTML5
* 1 year experience with CSS with some CSS3
* 1 year experience working with PHP code and ability to modify and create code by hand
* Experience with WordPress modules and plug-ins
If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!