Experis is seeking a work-at-home web designer for a long-term position. Compensation is competitive. You must be a UI web designer/application developer with experience in the following (from job listing)
- Required: ADA Section 508 experience
- Required: Familiar with analysis tools for ADA accessibility (ie Watchfire)
- Required: User Interface Design with good UI perspective / good eye for details
- like color contrasts etc.
- Experience developing HTML pages that are compliant over multiple web browsers.
- DHTLM, HTML, CSS
- Web Designing tools like Dreamweaver or FrontPage
- Doco skills using UI template tools
The company offers a generous benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, and more. If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing on Careerbuilder. Good luck!