Marketlink continues to hire virtual outbound call center reps throughout the United States. To be considered for this position, you must have either call center or work from home experience.
You will be conducting outbound phone calls to consumers, promoting services, and selling products. You must have a separate home office, free of distractions and noise.
Qualifications (from work-at-home employment listing):
- Experience working from home highly desired
- High school diploma or GED
- Sales aptitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- PC skills and technical competency with trouble shooting abilities
- Independent decision making skills, self-directed.
- Separate area defined for a working environment free of noise and distractions
- Chair and desk or sturdy table to work from
- High energy level; self-confidence; positive attitude, eager to learn.
- Highly accurate; good with details.
- Ability to multitask and “think on your feet”
- Highly dependable, reliable
Full-time: 11:30 am – 8:00 pm M-F* (Central Time)
Part-time: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm M-F* (Central Time)
Compensation is base ($8.00 to $8.50 per hour) plus commission.
You must meet all equipment requirements in order to qualify for this position. If you’d like to know more about those requirements and this telecommute opportunity, please see the original job listing. Good luck!