InterActive Circle is hiring part and full-time work at home appointment setters in the U.S. Hours for this work at home position are 25 to 40 per week.
Compensation is $10 per hour plus bonuses.
From the company:
“If you’re committed to being a solution and an answer to client challenges, can power dial the phone, and love the feel of setting a great appointment, we offer the opportunity to do the best work of your life in a dynamic and growing company.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
• References that verify proven successful track record of exceeding appointment setting or sales goals, motivation, and solid work ethic.
• 30 word per minute keyboard skills so you can enter data about prospects into our computer system.
• Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth company environment
• Education and/or Experience – High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to twelve months of sales or inside sales related experience. University level education in marketing or a similar field may be substituted for experience.
• Language Skills – Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
• Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written illustrated or oral instructions.
• Computer Skills – Knowledge of general computer use (MS Office, internet browsing, email, etc.)
• Communication Skills – Be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
These work at home positions are contract (1099).
If interested in learning more about this home-based position, please see the original work at home employment listing.