Mobe LLC is hiring home-based quality assurance auditors in the East Coast and Central Time zones of the U.S. These are full-time home-based positions.
From the company:
“In this position you will be responsible for auditing eVisits conducted by MOBE Guides to ensure proper execution of MOBE’s Self-Management Program. You will conduct approximately 50 audits per week in order to assess how the MOBE Guides are executing the program. The auditing process includes listening to an audio recording of the eVisit, completion of the QA worksheet tool in our QA system, documentation of the findings, weekly summary reports and weekly review of findings with the Team Leads.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare related field or equivalent work experience required
- Experience auditing audio recordings for identified quality elements in a healthcare environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience identifying and implementing quality, process improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to develop and analyze reports in Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with internal and external customers to delivery outcomes in order to meet the Client’s performance expectations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and with remote teams of staff
In this home-based role, you will not only be providing quality assurance, but will also be sharing your findings with a QA manager, as well as participating in discussions, with the goal of improving customer care.
If interested in this work at home job, please see the home-based job listing. Good luck!