BTS is hiring numerous home-based virtual role players for assessment practice. In this part-time work at home role, you will be participating in phone-based role play and then rating participants’ performance.
Home-based employees will be expected to work from 8 to 24 hours per week. Both full and half-day shifts are available.
From the company:
“We believe that a ‘can do’ attitude and humor enhance a successful business. We believe in looking at problems openly, and view them as opportunities. We strive to maintain a good spirit.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Past role playing experience is NOT required
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Access to computer and email account (a computer with Windows 7, or higher or Mac OSX 10.6 or higher)
- Consistent access to a stable broadband internet connection (at least 3.5Mbps) with a wired Ethernet (i.e., internet) interface (wireless is not recommended)
- Must have a USB headset or other type of headset that plugs into the mic/speaker jack on a computer (must contain headphone and mic together such as iPhone headphones)
- Must be available for work over the summer and Christmas holiday (with the exception of Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and other legal holidays)
Available shifts Monday through Friday are:
- 8 AM-5:45 PM EST
- 8 AM – 1 PM EST
- 1 PM – 5:45 PM
Compensation is $15 per hour.
If you’d like to know more about this work at home position, please visit the home-based employment listing. Good luck!