GolfFuel.com is seeking a work-at-home customer service representative to support the company’s valued clients. Weekend and evening hours will be required when the workload merits it. You will be handling customer care, including phone calls, instant messaging, and emails.
Additionally, you will be answering questions about the company’s products, as well as posting and managing social media efforts.
Qualifications (from listing):
1. Any combination of education and training which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described.
2. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet constant deadlines.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Able to quickly learn new computer programs and systems.
5. Playing/understanding the game of golf is a big plus.
The right candidate will be driven and dedicated to constant learning and personal development. He or she will also be a positive, loyal, and honest person. A background check is required.
Compensation is $12.50 per hour. This is an 1099 position. It does not offer benefits. However, all team members are given a monthly allowance with which to purchase their own health insurance. This is a 40 hour-per-week position.
If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please forward your resume and a cover letter which describes your skill sets (in PDF format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position was found on Craigslist, so please do your own due diligence. Good luck!