Next Level Solutions hires work-at-home sales agents to service customers via computer, phone, and Internet. These are outbound calling positions. You must be goal-oriented and motivated to succeed.
Hours are flexible. You make your own schedule. The expectation is a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Requirements (from the employment listing):
- 1+ year of telephone sales/customer service preferred
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent attendance records a MAJOR plus!
- Solid PC skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus – not mandatory
- Friendly and outgoing individuals willing to give our customers A+ Customer Service.
Salary is $8.00 per hour. If interested in learning more about this telecommute position and applying, please see the company’s job listing. Good luck!
Maritz Research hires part-time work-at-home survey center interviewers to conduct customer satisfaction surveys. Hours are flexible. No sales or solicitation. However, you must be friendly and have excellent verbal communication skills.
Additionally, you should be proficient with the computer and have the capability to read a script verbatim and follow instructions. Finally, you must have a quiet home office, a land line phone, and reliable high-speed Internet service.
Bilingual abilities are a plus, but not a requirement. If interested in learning more about this home-based opportunity, please see the original job listing. Good luck!
Connections Academy is seeking work-at-home speech pathologists in Georgia to provide virtual speech therapy to students K-12. You will connect with students using webcams and web conferencing software, while utilizing the company’s system to manage your caseload. Hours are flexible.
Requirements (from job listing):
• MA or MS in Speech Language Pathology and ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
• State and Department of Education Licensure in Speech Pathology as required
• 2+ years experience in school setting
• Strong technology skills
• High degree of flexibility and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Both full and part-time positions are available. If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the original job listing. Good luck!
Vacation Strategy, LLC is seeking reservations agents on an independent contractor basis. The company is located in Celebration, Florida, but they state these positions may be worked from home. You will be taking reservations, handling inquiries and cancellations, and quoting available rates in a professional and courteous manner.
Education & Experience (from employment listing):
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a hotel (reservations/front desk)
- Customer service experience is an asset
- College course work in related field helpful
These are full-time work-at-home positions. Compensation is $11 per hour, with potential bonus for performance. If interested in learning more about this work-from-home position, please see the original job listing at Careerbuilder. Good luck!