Higher One is hiring seasonal work-at-home customer support in the following U.S. states: CT, FL, NC, CO, TX, GA, MI, IL, IN and VA. Paid training classes start on July 29th, 2013. Hours are 20 to 30 per week.
You must have a land line phone with unlimited long distance. Higher One will reimburse $30.00 each month for unlimited long distance telephone service for all active home based customer service representatives.
Further Requirements (from job listing):
- 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and/or data entry experience required.
- Good listening skills required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional phone manner and ability to handle customer complaint calls.
- Previous experience working in a bank and/or call center is helpful.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus.
- BA/BS preferred
Pay is between $9.50 and $11.50 per hour to start. If interested in learning more, please see the original telecommute job listing on HireBridge. Good luck!
E-djuster is seeking home-based content claims specialists in the following U.S. states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North and South Dakota, Ohio and Wisconsin. The majority of your time will be spent in the field, inventorying and valuing damaged, non-restorable contents for claims.
According to the job listing, “You must be well organized, professional, have a strong work ethic, and have the ability to work in harsh conditions, which are common in this business due to damage caused by water and fire.”
- A college education, strong communication and computer skills (MS Office/Outlook, etc.)
- Some prior background/experience in the Property claims industry is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, high-speed Internet, and a reliable and well-maintained vehicle. (The job involves regular travel within a 200-mile radius of the your home-office location – some occasional overnight travel may also be expected).
The company offers a highly competitive compensation package. All training and related costs, as well as all home office and field equipment are provided by the company. If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. If you meet all requirements, you will be contacted for an interview. Good luck!
Pathway Medical Staffing is seeking a partial work-at-home RN manager of appeals in New York, NY. You will telecommute three days a week and work from 100 Church Street two days a week.
Job Requirements (from listing):
- New York State Registered Nurse License
- Associate’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in appeals and grievances within a managed care or hospital environment
- Excellent training, analytical and team-building skills essential. Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team setting that is fast-paced and ever-changing, while demonstrating the development of detail required to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience required
If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please see the original job listing. Good luck!